View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 06:23 PM   #22
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven522 View Post
So are you staying with 1/11 because you are concerned with flashing again, or did you try the 1/14 and not like it for some reason?

I ask because I am currently on 1/3 and was considering moving to 1/14.
I tried 1/14. It had a slightly lower Quadrant benchmark score. 1/11 performs better than 1/3 and 1/14. I'd say that if you are pleased with 1/3 then stay with it. There is no visible difference and the performance difference is negligible and certainly not enough to risk bricking the unit. Relative to the other available firmware options, 1/3 and 1/11 are virtually identical. 1/3 is head-and-shoulders better than the custom firmware options available.

My advice, stick with 1/3 and add any patches you feel you need.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote