View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 03:18 PM   #12
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunus View Post
Porkupan, I did the steps as you told. Everything looks OK except the dictionary is not usable. Any ideas?
I guess your original system must have been 1.0.02.13180.

In my unpacked flasher there is test-flash directory. You need to unpack files from this archive into test-flash directory overwriting the two files already there.

Then follow the instructions for flashing (as if to Russify your Reader). You should have your original firmware back after its done.

Good luck to you!
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote