View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 09:45 AM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Did Kindle ebooks or digitalization techniques improve?

I bought a couple of Oracle books this weekend, Amazon store, and to my surprise, they look better on my Kindle 3 now. I was charging my iPad so decided to use the Kindle 3 instead, which I am using for pure text books or novels, mostly. I found that some programming code is no longer regular text but an image, which gives more control when resizing and does not break the lines and paragraph. This does not happen in other Amazon books I have.

Can someone else validate my comment? Or it was just this specific book that was digitalized that way?

I wonder if this is also happening on poetry books as well...

Last edited by jocampo; 05-09-2011 at 09:59 AM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote