View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 01:45 PM   #14
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Wouldn't surprise me. But Eric Flint's Ring of Fire from Baen is the same so maybe they have used BD also. What should I then call these files? I need to distinguish between files where you can have meta information in the header and other files that are read by a MobiPocket reader.
Interesting question. I have a PDB wiki entry that shows all of the files and what they are called. Perhaps, for this kind of thing a new entry is appropriate specifying the source program.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote