View Single Post
Old 03-19-2022, 06:35 AM   #62
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
I have "Paint Your Wagon" on DVD.

Nothing is free on Amazon Prime. Things are INCLUDED in your subscription. They are gone when you cancel or if Amazon delists them.

Twenty years ago the promise of Video on Demand (Streaming) was that when it was solved and people had fibre, there would the long tail. Ability to watch old stuff as well as new. But the costs of the servers is high, so they mostly only make available popular and recent stuff.

I'll buy the stuff I really want on CD, DVD and BD. I gave up subscription TV and rental libraries long ago. You end up paying more. All the incentive and Dark UI at Amazon Checkout is to sign up to Prime, because subscription services are "lock-in", hurt competition and a bigger profit than sales.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote