View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 02:07 PM   #34254
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Murchie's Balmoral Blend tea this morning. No coffee and almost no stress today. But I am planning on finishing a batch of my Hot Italian Sausage today, with a batch of Mexican Chorizo in process and due to get finished over the weekend. I find I really don't do well if I try to do two batches at once. Best to space them out a bit. It takes more overall time, since I don't get the savings of multiple similar tasks, but it's easier on my old man's legs and feet.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote