View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 01:22 PM   #10
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
To load it into Calibre all you need to do is drag the EPUB file. Kacir is talking about other stuff because he misunderstood your post.
When you say "drag the EPUB file", do you mean EPUB file downloaded from the site? I tried this, and it didn't seem to work: View just showed me what was in the zip file, and when I did convert, it looked like only a part of the book was converted.

Once I changed the extension (on the EPUB file, from ".zip" to ".EPUB"), Calibre seemed fine.

Sirbruce and kacir I'm only messing with ya (to prove my point): For the end user/customer (i.e. casual reader), an epub extension would be better.

Sorry for de-railing the thread, but, look on the bright side: more bumps for advertising a free book.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote