Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 07:25 AM   #932
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_bisson View Post
UGH>>>!!>!><ADTGDFG

Mo. means nothing. Mb means megabyte.
Same with Ko. Kb means kilobyte!!!!

Sorry, my inner nerd is like the Hulk.
I was just reporting what is written on the "informations techniques" on my Aura. It does mean something in French: méga octets. I tend to forget to translate such acronyms when writing in an English speaking thread. I tend to mix American and British usage too (I read the British do it more and more too). But then this is an international forum. Are there statistics somewhere on users nationalities?

PS: What does ADTGDFG mean? You must be american - I've noticed many new everyday acronyms recently, and some have been difficult to puzzle out.

Last edited by anacreon; 07-29-2013 at 07:27 AM.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote