View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 01:28 AM   #1098
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
For whatever reason, I've never warmed to Gregg Taylor's Red Panda Adventures, but I'm a huge fan of his Black Jack Justice series. The verbal fencing between the show's two main characters, "Old Square Jaw" Jack Justice (played by Christopher Mott) and his partner, Trixie Dixon: Girl Detective (played by Andrea Lyons) is hilarious, as is their repartee with the show's other colorful characters. I look forward to each new installment.
For what it's worth, I'm a bigger fan of BJJ as well. I friggen LOVE that show. I picked up the book as well as Finns Golem as well.

I'm doing an interview with Gregg Taylor for my blog sometime soon.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote