View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 10:03 AM   #73
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
I have my own pet theory: cats are aliens.
no-one's disputing *that* pet theory...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
I'm ambidextrous. Not that anyone has asked. For example, I use the mouse with my left hand. I also belay (rock-climbing term) as a leftie. I usually write with my right hand, as I've had more practice with it and it's slightly neater, but when I was 15 I spent a year writing everything with my left, because I was bored in school.
you better watch out neko, several people have been talking about giving up one of their arms to be ambidextrous, perhaps they intend to replace it with an arm that *is*.

(i made up a secret code when i was school so my friends and i could write each other notes that no-one would understand but us. to my intense disappointment, not a single one of the unworthy dogs ever tried to learn it. so i used it to write a journal instead, which is safe from all prying eyes.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote