View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 03:49 PM   #14
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
showing as available online right now.

put it in my cart but not pulling the trigger. bought and returned the nook tab last week and realized all I really want from this size is a reader-- and my cheapo Pandigital actually works great for me for that.

really nice price, though
Yes, the 7" 8GB Acer Iconia A100 is currently available at Best Buy online for $189.99. And the 10.1" 8GB Toshiba Thrive is online for $279.99 right now too.

It looks like Best Buy has been offering them both periodically during the day and then making them "unavailable" again, so if anyone wants one just keep trying.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote