View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #15
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
I thought that the OP material came from Apple Insider (rumour mill) not the Patent Office which may explain the generalities shown, likely to be a lot more detailed in actual patent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy3b View Post
Do you guys really think the info shown in the design of the layers is good enough to get a patent approved? Meaning the middle layer specifies only e-paper which is pretty darned ambiguous since every type of e-paper layer will require a different technology work around to get it to function. That would mean a significantly different solution for each type and perhaps each brand of e-paper layer each of which could be patented.

Or do I misunderstand how patents really work these days? Not that I have more than a cursory understanding of how specific a patent needs to be.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote