View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 01:14 PM   #240
Paulinafrica
Zealot
Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Android, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If you run Vista or Windows 7, the solution is very easy.

Run a command prompt as administrator. If you don't, the next step will not work.

Next, go to the Book Designer directory.
Type regsvr32 GflAx.dll

That will register the graphics DLL for Book Designer. I've had to do it under Vista and Windows 7.
I hope that this may help some others who may be stuck on this very basic task, when I go to the Book Designer directory and type regsvr32 GflAx.dll I get an error message that regsvr32 is not recognised as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file, clearly some kind of permissions issue, after some deliberation I copied the dll file to the Windows\system32 directory and ran the regsvr32 command from there which was succesfull. I am running Win 7 HP 64 bit.
Cheers
Paul
Paulinafrica is offline   Reply With Quote