View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 11:13 PM   #211
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
When we "set" margins, we don't actually futz with the publisher's CSS, we just "inset" the whole page. The "smallest" margins are only a few pixels inset. So it is likey the formatting of the books. We might need to be a bit more "aggressive" when a user turns off "Use Publisher Formatting" which currently would maybe be better labled "Over-write specific, standard CSS selectors and hope the publisher did not get fancy with CSS selector names"
But your margin settings are overriding the margin settings in the book. This is wrong if we have the publisher settings turned on. I have a book loaded that has no margins and yet I have margins that I should not have.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote