View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 12:41 AM   #108
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
Used book stores don't smell good to me, but the smell still evokes good feelings. So many happy hours spent hunting for treasure, and often the smellier the book store the better the finds.
I've mostly always liked new releases better than oldies published before I was born (with a few exceptions). So I was never a frequent customer of used bookstores and the smell of old books doesn't associate with anything particularly happy for me.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote