View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 11:08 AM   #7
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_D View Post
I use an M-Edge e-luminator. I prefer it for a couple reasons, although I liked the 1st generation light better. First, it uses 1 AAA battery, so they are easily replaceable and I can use a rechargeable battery. Second, it doesn't clip to the device or cover, but slides between the nook and cover. Third, it has 3 brightness settings and shuts off automatically after an hour (with a warning first to prevent if necessary.)

The first generation light had a longer neck and was a little more adjustable, but I'm used to the new one now.
I use the M-edge too. I love it! I have one for my Kindle, Nook and Sony T1. Works great for all of them!
S
P.S. I use rechargeable batteries in mine.
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote