View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 10:38 AM   #108
baalajimaestro
Expecto Patronum!
baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(9017) 4GB, FW 5.7.4
Sirs,

I had Firewall with BBB Filter installed in KUAL but it blocks SSHD connections whenever I attempt an SSHD connection with KUAL Firewall switched on. I had to switch back to Factory Firewall and then Toggle SSHD off and then on, and poof, my SSHD works!

I had already faced this issue on 5.8.9.2 and now i'm on 5.7.4, here too i'm facing the same issue! Please help me by looking into this!
baalajimaestro is offline   Reply With Quote