View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 02:02 PM   #39
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Just checking in to see how you're all doing. I'm still some way behind the curve, but I am catching up. I'm at 28,139 words, with 8 days to go from tomorrow, so I'll need to keep achieving about 2,750 words a day, which is doable.

Here's my NaNoWriMo tracking graph to give you a glimpse into my state of mind:

Spoiler:

I've been a rebel. I counted the first two chapters of the novel, which I still plan to use one day, and have done a couple of short stories. But the main chunk of my writing has been on a work of interactive fiction. I'm not coding it up at this stage, just writing the script. And I'm mainly sticking to the main throughline, so it's a bit like writing a novel. I'll fill in the alternate paths later on.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote