View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 02:12 AM   #1
Leseratte_10
Enthusiast
Leseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned off

Device: PRS-T2
Post edit access

Hi everyone,

I've released a new Calibre plugin yesterday and just noticed that I cannot edit the first post for example to post an updated version of the plugin or to edit the description. Probably my account isn't active enough since at the time I'm writing this I've only got like 5 posts.

I've found this other thread where someone had the same problem, and a mod manually updated their account to allow post / thread editing, is it possible to do that for my account, too?
I don't really want to have to "spam" (not actually spam) random posts until I get to whatever limit is needed to edit posts.

Thanks,
Leseratte_10
Leseratte_10 is offline   Reply With Quote