View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 10:09 PM   #21
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
I don't know the answer to your question. But I have recently uploaded several ebooks by Anton Checkhov translated by Contance Garnett, and they've survived. She died in 1946, which is more than 70 years ago. I'll be horribly embarrassed if there are ebooks by Chekhov stored offline - that is, already done by someone else - when they are replaced.

Would it be possible to provide a list of ebooks which are stored off-line, and their authors? And how soon they might be restored when they pass the sacred 70 year limit?

Last edited by AlexBell; 02-08-2017 at 10:10 PM. Reason: fixed miss spelling
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote