View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 01:52 PM   #70
Techbar
TechnoGeek
Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Techbar could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Likebook Mars, Boox Kepler Pro, InkBook Obsidian
Quote:
Originally Posted by zampanoo View Post
I have a Tegra Note 7 with Lollipop 5.1 (not rooted), and I try to install the koreader for Android. The most recent .apk file installs fine.

However, when I attempt to open the reader, I get a completely black, unresponsive screen where after two minutes or so a note pops up saying "KOreader isn't responding" giving me the option to wit or to quit. Quitting works, fortunately... :-)
I'm getting exactly the same on my Inkbook Obsidian. Initially it worked fine for a few times then the black screen appeared. Have tried uninstalling and deleteing any left-over folders and files then installing other versions - instant black screen. It's a shame because I was starting to like KOreader and it worked with the page keys on the Obsidian too.

James
Techbar is offline   Reply With Quote