View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 08:09 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Author Sort when Sending to Kindle

How can I send a book to my Kindle via email, and have it show the full author in the content and devices, yet be sorted by LN, FN in the device.

As it stands if I send a book with the author being FN LN, then the device sorts the author that way. Hoever it isn't listed in Content and Devices as FN LN or even LN, FN but it only shows the last name. I have a lot of books from Amazon and they show the full author in content and devices as well as sorting by author in the booklist on the device.

Is there some kind of workaround that will enable the docs sent to my device to show up as books?

Last edited by Rellwood; 01-06-2020 at 08:12 PM.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote