View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 03:48 AM   #16
Gudy
Wizard
Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (623)
I haven't used keyboards with the Cherry blue or brown switches, but I have used the original IBM Model M, a Unicomp keyboard and a Dell 101. I would rate them from better to worse in that order. The Dell is quite loud but feels nowhere near as solid, reliable and stable as the other two options.

As for original Model Ms, eBay is your friend, although it can take a while to get one for a less than outrageous price.
Gudy is offline   Reply With Quote