View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 10:45 PM   #4
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
While https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/10615 is still open the same issue might happen month after month: the server that runs the entire koreader.rocks infrastructure gets killed because it exceeded the network bandwith.

That affects OTA updates, dictionary donwloads, the sync server and maybe others?

The server always returns back to life during the 26th of each month.
THanks for that, I'll mark the 26th on my calendar.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote