View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 01:04 PM   #11
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I truly love Hope's The Prisoner of Zenda and its sequel. Weyman's works feel very similar to me (which is why included him). I may have to read some McCutcheon, now that you've gone and mentioned him in the same sentence as Anthony Hope.
Very, very similar in feel to The Prisoner of Zenda is McCutcheon's Graustark. I'd start with that one.

And now I'll have to seek out Weyman! Where to start?

ETA: I also love Hope's The King's Mirror.

Last edited by issybird; 11-23-2015 at 01:07 PM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote