View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 06:09 PM   #2
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
I'm not seeing a problem using calibre 0.8.48 on Windows. Typical of calibre conversions, the widths are narrower that spec'd with 33% yielding something more like 16-20% and with wider vertical spacing (all below the HR on Kindle 3 and evenly distributed on Kindle Fire).

When I convert using KindleGen via Kindle Previewer widths are closer to the percentage spec'd and there is no extra vertical spacing.

I no case, though, am I finding the HRs omitted. I tested with the inline Style you list and with a <STYLE> in the <HEAD> section and both worked.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote