Thread: DR1000 Battery drain with 1.7.1
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 04:26 AM   #10
ThR
Tatütatuter
ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Aura H2O, Glo HD, Paperwhite, PRS-950
This bug is "replicable". It will happen every time when some of the buttons did not respond anymore. I've had this behaviour 3 or 4 times. Why this happened - I don't know.

But when it happens - make a full reset. Then it's ok again and the battery will not be drained over night.

I think, when some buttons did not respond anymore - some processes of the os could not be stopped, when the device is shutting down, but the device did not recognize this. So these processes are running even when the device is off. And so the battery will be drained.
ThR is offline   Reply With Quote