View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 11:20 PM   #66
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohamora View Post
For Prime subscribers, check out the titles available on Prime reading which have Whispersync versions. You can borrow the ebook for free, then purchase the Audible at the whispersync price.

There are currently 360 titles listed for Prime reading with audio. I found 4 titles that seemed interesting enough to pick up at $2 each. The audio prices seem to range from 1.99 to 7.49.
List of Prime reading books with audios available:
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/se...bn=15195176011
Thanks! I'm not currently a prime member, so this is probably something that I wouldn't have learned about on my own.

There are still lots of WS deals out there (but then, if even a fraction of the Kindle ebooks have WS deals on them, that still is a huge number of ebooks because there are so many ebooks, in total, that Amazon sells). But I've learned where there are some nooks and crannies to look into, that I didn't know about before.

Nowadays, sorry to say, we can't go to a book's webpage and have much hope at all that an ebook will be on sale and, if it happens to have a WS narration, that it will be a low-priced WS deal, too, like we did in the old days. The median price now for WS narration on a Kindle ebook is probably either $7.49 or $12.49. Maybe that gives us the opportunity, though, to explore other authors and/or titles and find something new that we like.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 03-27-2018 at 11:31 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote