View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #51
dave2008
Addict
dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: k3G, KDXG, AuraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by traycold View Post
possible suggestion for DJVU implementation: giving a look at DjVuLibre source code, it seems to me particularly interesting the source of the standalone tool ddjvu (i.e. a command line tool that decodes one or more pages of a djvu file, and saves them to a tiff or pdf file, or print them out to standard out as raw images). The relevant file is (inside the source archive) tools/ddjvu.cpp.
While i'm not totally sure, possibly it could be a reference for what is needed in kindlepdfreader, since (if i correctly understood the code) a djvu file is opened, decoded and rendered as a raw image.
At that point if it's possible to save the decoded image into the blibuffer structure, then most of the work should be done.

I hope this could be helpful.
Agree with you! Will you work on it?
dave2008 is offline   Reply With Quote