View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 09:00 PM   #1
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Power Button Stopped Working

Out of the blue my power button stopped working. Thought it might be a bug with the latest 15.2 so I did a reset and the button still isn't working. I had to turn off the setting where the keyboard automatically kicks in after five minutes because I couldn't use the device. I tried setting a keybind to the power button "double press on/off" and I set it to shutdown. But that didn't work either.

Might have to restore the configuration which should put it back to factory specs. Correct?

Anyone have a problem similar to this with any suggestions. I really don't want to send my PB360 back to be fixed or replaced. I don't think I could take it, I read way to much.

Help!
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote