View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 01:39 PM   #70
Brazen_NL
Slobbering Dog
Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brazen_NL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2/iPad/iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Hey LovesMacs, it's done automatically. It also works with .ca, .uk, and .de.
Since I'm new to the whole eBook world, I'm not sure how long this site has been alive, nor do I know if it accepts those tags. Amazon is active in The Netherlands now for eBooks: www.amazon.nl.

E: I think it's a great idea. I used to run a couple of sites and it's expensive. I'm not even talking about the time involved. Thanks for that!
Brazen_NL is offline   Reply With Quote