View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 08:38 AM   #690
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Will you PM me or somehow wave a flag when you finish the larger font for the visually impaired people? Thanks :-) I am kinda afraid to visit the sites that have ads after reading Blossoms post. I don't want a virus. I have had to redo my computer more times than I care to mention.
MediaFire is safe or I would not be using it. When I have the larger version of Charis SIL done, I will be posting the link in this thread. So just keep a look out in this thread for my post saying it's done.

Even though the size is about the same as the default font, you do get more text on screen. do to tighter spacing with the letters and tighter spacing with the lines.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote