View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 03:30 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccowie View Post
Something seems to be strange with my Calibre Library that I'm certain there is a simple explanation for. Recently I've been adding books normally, converting them, transferring them to my ebook etc. with no problems. But when I go into my Calibre library I can't find them. It's like they're being stored somewhere else and I'm not sure where.
I want to back my library up to a thumb drive to take with me sometimes, but I'm not sure I'm backing up all my books. Any thoughts?
Is it possible that you have the Send to device set to delete on send?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	send-del.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	78380  
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote