View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 02:49 PM   #34
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat View Post
The answer to that is, of course, don't enable auto-clean and restrict yourself to Pretty Print for manual tidying. And press Ctrl-S first!
I have to say, it is not intuitive to me that Pretty Print would "clean" upon a switch from CV to BV. That's not something that I comprehended. After all, to my mind, that's not "open" or "save;" it's just a view switch. (Hmmm...I ponder, would it happen if you used the Preview from Code View? The PSO'D?).

I certainly have historically not set any type of auto-clean, but I see that in my latest upgrade to 0.7.1, it seems to be reset to auto-clean on open/save with PP. This certainly partly explains the issue, BUT....there's still something glitchy, because as I described, I never did have the opportunity to "manually clean" the missing tag. It was as I detailed, to the best of my recollection, and as it happened twice or so, I think I recall it reasonably well, given how many books have come since. ;-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote