View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 02:16 PM   #7
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerement View Post
1) Buttons - I actually moved them up a fair bit because I generally hold my Kindle 1 in my left hand and would like somewhere for my palm to grip it without being on top of a button. Also, a couple of the early reviews mentioned the Kindle 2 felt "top-heavy" when held so that the "Next Page" button was easily accessible. I also moved the joystick and its buttons to make them accessible to people who would hold it in either their left or right hands.
Fair enough. It just seemed a tad too high up, like a 1-2 cm or so. Perhaps you could create a special edition Pretty please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerement View Post
2) Colors - hadn't thought about it, but with the bezel being plastic, it can be any color and it would make sense to make the "Kindle Lite" available in a wider selection of colors (including a "Limited Edition" with a silver front to match the back) - although I would choose more muted colors - we already have an Ivory instead of white, I would add a Charcoal instead of black, a Steel Blue, a softened Burgundy, a softened Forest Green, a softened Mustard Yellow, etc.
Oh, I LOVE those colour names! I know a silver would look nice. The case of teh iLiad book ed. blends in well with the light grey of the screen. However, I think I'd like 'platinum' better than 'silver'.

Last edited by Ea; 02-26-2009 at 02:17 PM. Reason: typos
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote