View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 04:32 PM   #5
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by runtmms View Post
I do own Storm Front.

I'm such a n00b - I had no idea that was the reason. I have zero experience with Audible. I also own the other Dresden books and there was no such discount... Go figure.
I've snagged some great deals with the Whispersync for Voice discounts for matching Audible audiobooks.

Don't worry, now that you've joined Audible there will be lots of other audiobook deals you will have access to.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote