View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:27 PM   #9
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
No, if you choose the send to Kindle option where your modified/custom book is sent to the Amazon cloud as a personal doc, then you can sync farthest page read, bookmarks, and highlights. I don't take notes on books so I'm not sure if notes will sync as well, but they probably do. Side loaded Kindle books are a different story.

EDIT: I typically set free my Amazon purchased books and ePubs that are purchased elsewhere, add an embedded font to make them easier to read, then send them to the Amazon cloud as personal docs. That way I can sync farthest page read, bookmarks, and highlights between the book on my iPad, Kindle Touch, and Fire HD. This works really well.
Thanks for that, I'll keep it in mind, especially the embedded font. Never occurred to me to do that.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote