View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #4
roycymru
Connoisseur
roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Touch
Thanks for pointing out the "official" announcement I had missed that, perhaps someone should make it a sticky!

However, although we have had this anouncement liitle seems to have happened. I think some people in Canada have had it (?), certanly no sign of an imminent release in the UK.

The statement "WARNING: Going forward we are distributing specific upgrade packages to devices based on various criteria which makes the upgrades incompatible between some devices". Is also less than re-assuring and not clear in what this will mean to end users in practice.
roycymru is offline   Reply With Quote