View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 04:25 PM   #1
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Ready to learn and contribute

Hello, I'm Tracy and I am very interested in purchasing a dedicated ebook reader soon, so that's one of the reasons I've joined this forum because it looked like the perfect place to learn about this technology. Right now I'm leaning toward getting a Sony ebook reader. I suspect there are some other forum threads where I can research this and ask questions, so I'll continue with my introduction.

To be honest I'm also here to promote. I'm an author who publishes both trade paperbacks and ebooks. My ebook sales have been strengthening, and I very much enjoy that business. I have a free fantasy ebook novel that I'll upload soon.

As well as being a fantasy author I have written a nonfiction how to play craps book based on my years working as a Las Vegas craps dealer. The ebook version of that title has been selling better and better for me. My publishing business also produces an expanding list of websites.

What I'm hoping to learn in this forum is how to create better ebooks for various platforms and become a savvy ebook user as well. Right now, a few kind readers are generous enough to suggest formats and test them on various devices right now, but I want to step up and begin using my own handheld device as well, so as to produce optimal reading experiences.

Like many people, I initially thought that I would not be terribly keen on ebooks on a mobile device, but last year when I bought a portable word processor (Alphasmart Neo) I quickly fell in love with it. The NEO is awesome for my writing needs and I read what I write on it as well. So this led me to believe that I would really enjoy an ebook reader.

I look forward to learning at this forum and buying an ebook reader soon!
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote