View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 11:44 AM   #38
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Yes, if you've seen my reviews in the "What are we reading" thread, you'll see that I've said that they really do get enormously better. I've now read up to #7 in the series, and they're now every bit as good as Christie.
I hadn't, and in fact, I was looking for that sort of thread, which is how I found this one, so thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote