View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 11:34 PM   #5
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wd2crv View Post
Thanks for your response Xennex1170!

The model is Kobo touch (brand new today - I won it!) and it is version 1.9.12.

All the software was downloaded today so I would expect that it is up-to-date?

I really wish I could get it to swipe cause I don't like the flicker as the page changes...

ps I've reset it and still will not swipe - not even in manual that comes with the Kobo - is it possible I have a defective unit??

pps and I have tried swiping some of the preview books and it won't work there either

quite possible it may be defective, but try this; from the main menu, go to options, then to extra's, and hit the launch sketchbook; try tracing lines from left to right and right to left, starting from the top of the page..is it doing anything? If the sensors are working well, then you should be able to see lines created rather well, athough there may be small gaps here and there. If there are no lines, or there are major gaps, then you may have a problem.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote