View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 12:47 PM   #14
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I certainly get the impression that the Kindle is doing extremely well in the UK. A number of my work colleagues have bought them, who have previously had no interest in eBooks.
My impression as well.
I don't know anyone who bought Sony in the last two years, but I know that my colleague's husband received it as a Christmas gift. Her daughter who is a lecturer in a university, bought one for herself and one for her husband. She said they are starting to use Kindles in the university. Another colleague of mine bought kindle a few weeks ago. She managed to break its screen and got a free of charge new replacement kindle.
I have seen only one person with iPad though. Well, she bought it...just like another colleague of mine bought Sony Reader PRS-505 2 years ago. Both gadgets dutifully gather dust on their respectful shelves.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote