View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 08:04 PM   #972
Melon Soda
★ Enjoy Your Reads! ★
Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Desktop
Rofl, I think maintaining the diet and activity is harder than actually taking the first step with all these temptations around, especially if you have a sweet tooth and a weak willpower like me. All those expiring snacks at home are not helping as I feel like I need to help finish them so that they don't go to waste. No more spree buying anymore for me. Lesson learned! I need to lose some weight before Christmas, even 1 or 2kg is good enough considering I don't exercise much. I need to find an active sport I really like. Good luck to everyone in losing weight!
Melon Soda is offline   Reply With Quote