View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #14
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by llcj View Post
The one thing that I miss is the menu icon for books in library/shelf/preview views. There seems to be no way to access synopsis, etc and it seems that books can only be marked as finished from inside a book. This is one function that I truly miss.
On the Glo you can do a long-press on the book cover or title area in the library listing and it will pop up a menu exactly the same as if you had tapped the menu icon at the right. I imagine this would work on the Aura too.

Last edited by GeoffR; 04-23-2013 at 09:40 AM. Reason: right not left
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote