View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 12:13 AM   #6
chamekke
Groupie
chamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavenschamekke is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Well, I was using my Kindle a lot more than usual this month, so hopefully I won't be in danger of coming anywhere near the new limit again in any case!

I agree with people who say that Amazon Kindle is under no obligation to supply infinite bandwidth indefinitely. It's just that I hadn't heard anything about it, so it came as a bit of a shock.

I hope these people who boasted about using the Kindle for tethered Internet access are pleased with the result of their actions.

*sigh* I agree. It's a shame when a minority who abuse the system end up costing the majority who don't.
chamekke is offline   Reply With Quote