Thread: Aura KA1 best firmware
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 07:50 AM   #6
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
I've returned to the firmware previous to the current last one. That is version 4.6.9995.

This firmware has everything working correctly; if there are bugs or problems, they're in parts of the firmware I'll never use, such as the library services. AFAIK, the latest version changes some stuff in there to make it more compatible, but they broke the stats; and there hasn't been a fix for about 5 months now.

I'm keeping a copy of 4.6.9995 to return to, in case the next version has problems as well.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote