View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 09:36 AM   #136
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by baalajimaestro View Post
I have a new problem erupting in my PW2(SR-9017 FW 5.8.9.2). MrPI keeps destroying all packages and none of the hacks installed via a bin seem to work. Yet KUAL,KOReader, and other addons seem to work as designated. Even taking off MrPI and putting itback doesnt help! I'm planning for a Diags downgrade to some lower version like 5.6.5 and then look for methods to rectify it. Is it okay to proceed?

B.Baalaji
No.
Post the log message that MrPI is creating.
That message will determine what to do next, don't just guess.

Last edited by knc1; 05-23-2017 at 09:42 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote