View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 03:06 PM   #30
TulseLuper
Connoisseur
TulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with others

Device: kindle touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
For more native mode touchscreen support, see my "geekmaster signature capture" script too.

Also, on your URLs, you should remove the "&highlight=..." substring from your URLs. They are normally only in search results to show where your search keywords are located in the found posts.
Iīve corrected those ,

Also ,

Thereīs maybe some way to build something as a dd framebuffer image extracter for use from inside a guilauncher , for example as a start/stop button? Or maybe trought some kind of touch shortcut ?

I couldnīt make usbnetwork work yet ... And iīm crazy about these dd raw images you guys got there ... please help to get this too !

Anyway , i think it would be really nice to take those from inside KT itself as a standalone feature...

If somebody have the tools for it , please ! Sometimes its so painfull to get trought all these terminals ...

thanks for all

Last edited by TulseLuper; 07-27-2012 at 03:09 PM.
TulseLuper is offline   Reply With Quote