View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 06:28 PM   #45
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Nyn - yeah I don't consider that time unreasonable, given that you have mobi files so it is converting each one to ePub to count the words. I could possibly remove the need for the conversion with a little work, using similar code to what user_none has in his APNX file stuff. But this is one of those things that you only need to run once and it runs in the background, so a few seconds here or there shouldn't really make a huge difference. I'll put it on the todo list to do some proper testing at some point to see what difference it makes.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote