View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
Some day in a world far away, there will be enough power in e readers to repetitively reformat the entire book so that the justification will be perfect throughout. Someday..sigh.
Ick.
I like my paragraphs to have a little character. Something to make them not look exactly like the previous and the next one. Sometimes, I switch to ragged-right when reading simply because I get tired of staring at screen after screen of sterile, justified text.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote